Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Favorite Compliment

So I'm really torn. My favorite compliment might not be something I should post to my home page (and I've been thinking about it. . .) but it's perfect for my blog. But I WANT it on my home page. I think it sums me up nicely. My couple from last summer (that's how long I've been agonizing about posting this), Amy and Brian, called me from the airport on the way to their honeymoon. They wanted to thank me for everything we made for them because it was all beautiful and perfect. Then they told me about all the things that went wrong. The worst was their florist--with this gorgeous aqua color, the florist ordered in purple flowers without telling the bride. It was a nightmare. And then at the end of the story of everything that went wrong, Amy told me that Brian specifically told her to call me. With my favorite compliment ever: "You're the only vendor who didn't screw up!" Isn't that awesome? Ok, maybe it might be out of place on my home page. So that's why I'm glad I have a blog where I can share my happiness with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment