Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cool Stuff!

"So. . .why didn't they have this stuff when I was getting married?" LOL! One thing that's wonderful while terrifying about our society is that the motion is forward. Everyone is always improving if they want to keep up. But that also means that they didn't have these super cool m&ms when I was getting married:

And there are princess ones and Cinderella wedding ones and my picture ones. . .I could cry! I did something different at the time, favor purses/place cards and I filled them with then state of the art "JB's." They're made by Jelly Belly and they are basically m&ms with a Jelly Belly coating. So these were coconut wrapped around chocolate--like baby Mound's bars. Yum!

But knowing me, I'd have done the m&ms. I'm the type of person to buy 6 bags to pull out all the green ones to theme, so if I could have gotten my colors and name AND picture? Oh, heaven!!!! I love that! And DISNEY m&ms? I would have changed my whole wedding. I am the sort of person who buys the earrings first though. . .

Good news--if you're planning your wedding now, you can get these! (And well, yeah--I could make them into place card purses if you want them. . .LOL!) (And I guess I've got some cool boxes and jars and stuff to put them in. . .)

2 comments:

  1. Great find! but they don't have a Belle :'o(

    I am really amazed that they have Happily Ever After and Dreams Do Come True! Where were they a few months ago when I needed them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for a vow renewal...it's like a wedding "do over" with new cool stuff.

    Now I just have to convince Fredd that we need one in a few years...of course it would help if I got through my wedding first ;) Before I start planning the vow renewal ;)

    ReplyDelete