Sunday, March 21, 2010

Open House at Franck's!

It was Open House day at Franck's Studio at Disney's Wedding Pavilion! A great opportunity for the local brides to come out and be wowed by the amazing quality that is Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings. Disney Floral and Gifts provided sample tablescapes to showcase three looks on two tables and Impressions was delighted to provide the details. For the blush/taupe and silver table, we created two different looks. One blush baroque look with a crystal accent and the second look was all about soft ivory chiffon and silver.

The second table is my personal favorite because I always love to see a snip of inspiration turn into reality. Elizabeth Sutton from Disney Floral and Gifts sent me a picture of multi-tonal green stripes and we both ran with it. Her floral and linen choices were perfect! We made the paper vase wrap in the stripes along with matching menu cards and place cards. I'm now totally in love with green! I hope all the brides and grooms who came to visit today loved it as much as I did!!!

Much thanks to Laura Kidd, Disney Floral and Gifts, for her images!

No comments:

Post a Comment